Win a set of Aromaleigh's Spring Solstice shadows!


No comments



I've never dared to fuss too much about eye shadows since they look so complicated to be applied on properly. I felt that you've got to be a pro to end up looking like you're wearing great colors on your peepers; otherwise, you'll end up looking like you've been badly hit on the eye.

When I chanced upon Aromaleigh's Spring Solstice eyeshadows, they were just too tempting for me not to give in to learning the art of great eye make-up! Knowing how Aromaleigh creates superb products, I might snag a few samples to try for myself. I've tried their Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in translucent and I can't help but notice how flawless my skin looked with it. Perhaps, the Spring Soltice pigments can help me change my mind on forever skipping eye shadows!

Miss K is giving out FIVE (yes, five!) full-sized sets of the Spring Soltice pigments through her blog. You may want to check it out HERE. Could this be a good sign that I ought to get into eye shadows? My relationship with shadows is kicking off with a good start, don't you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...