I haven't used anything new for my skin lately except for the Shiseido Ibuki duo that broke me out badly. Now that my skin cleared up and has recovered from the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation from fractional CO2 laser therapy, I'm ready for new skintastic treats before the month ends.
- Camaru Naturals Amazonian Clay Face Mask - cleanses, detoxifies and purifies the skin for visibly clearer complexion
- Paula's Choice RESIST Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment - imparts instant radiance, reduces dark spots and diminishes wrinkles
- Paula's Choice Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish - controls oil, minimizes pore appearance and smooths-out imperfections
- Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid - creates radiant and even-toned skin and unclogs & diminishes enlarged pores
- Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator - silky gel-cream that hydrates and firms the skin
I'm thrilled to learn that Proudly Filipino brand Camaru Naturals' has come up with a face mask that contains the very ingredient that makes my fave bar soap from the brand tick, activated bamboo charcoal! Their soap brightens the skin on my body and I can't wait to see how it fares for the face.
And it still feels surreal I'm looking at skincare from Paula's Choice. I'm very excited to find out which of these four my skin will love best!
Disclaimer: This non-paid post contains products sent to me for review purposes