Last October 2, 2013, Paula's Choice Philippines celebrated their formal brand launch at the Manila Marriott's The Den. You can say I was more than excited to finally catch their top acne-clearing products as I once wanted to get hold of their Skin Perfecting line. It was also difficult back then not to get curious about their RESIST Skin Resurfacing System when Trang blogged about how effective it was.
What is Paula's Choice?Lifestyle & Beauty bloggers were all ears as Paula's Choice Pte Ltd. Southeast Asia Managing Director, Naree Mongkol, introduced everyone to the brand's role in catering to individual skin concerns. One of the highlights include an apple experiment showcasing the Vitamin C serum, RESIST C15 Super Booster (for brown spots and wrinkles, to be made available in the coming months), as it effectively reverses the rusting of an apple.
The brand banks and puts emphasis on the science of skincare in coming up with each product, making sure they contain well-researched and proven effective ingredients. Since its creation, consumers worldwide have been drawn to their serums, exfoliants, sunblocks and anti-acne & redness line.
Paula's Choice Bestsellers
- Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid (P1120/100mL)
- Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel (P1120/100mL)
- RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum (P1420/30mL)
What's exciting is that these two exfoliators are modestly priced at P1,120! I'm definitely getting the BHA Liquid ASAP before others beat me to it.
Paula's Choice Philippines
- Paula's Choice Facebook page
- Phone: (02) 8410468
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hydralight One Step Cleanser
- Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner
- Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
- RESIST Super Light Antioxidant Serum (a lighter, fast-absorbing counterpart of the best-selling serum listed above)
- RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator
- Earth-Sourced Cleansing Gel
- Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lquid
- RESIST Super Light Antioxidant Serum