July in Review


on ,

No comments

I was planning to create my first August post by looking at my July reviews and discoveries in restrospect but horrifically, I have not posted as much as I should. I failed to put up several new products I've road-tested and loved but will make a mention of them now, antecedent to a more consistent blog posting this month.


As far as the blog goes, I've:

(1) told you how much Relumins Advance White oral glutathione worked for my skin without breaking me out nor making me chunkier than I already am.

(2) discovered that ZA cosmetics is back in the Philippines and have shared with you a cheap but sleek-looking foundation case that may also fit powder foundie refills from Shiseido and Majolica Majorca.

(3) shared a drool-worthy post on Dulcelin's Mango Torte that I keep lusting about. I fight off the urge to get another box by reminding myself about my fitness goals, which is of course a huge conscious effort.

I should've also told you about:

(1) the Oxy Jet Peel treatment I had two weeks ago which I would recommend to those who'd like to look extra primped on a big day without having to suffer excruciating treatment downtimes.

(2) my little experiment on how effective Jergens Overnight Repair and Ultra Healing lotions are.

(3) Tony Moly's Acerola Sheet Masks - which i stocked up on before it goes OOS... again!

(4) Clarisonic Mia, Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen, and the rest of the products I told you about last May. May? May! Goodness, I ought to be ashamed!

                           Image from Moto Message

I'd like to share that I've also started to become active in other social networking platforms. The Beauty Bin is now on Facebook (created sometime ago but remained inactive), Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram. I'm eons away from getting the hang of having to go to one app to the other, but I'm trying.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...