H&M ties up with, guess who? Jimmy Choo!


on ,

1 comment

I was so thrilled to learn that H&M, one of the flourishing clothing brands in the world, partners with Jimmy Choo! I love Jimmy Choo shoes and bags and I often feel forever wistful of owning a couple of his lovely-designed foot candies! I'm always thinking if I'll be able to purchase my own Choos when I get older.

Here are some of his designs I really, really like!


Lady-like with a "twist"



Yep, i do have the hots for red!



Funky, edgy... yeah, Choos can be that, too!


The new H&M plus Jimmy Choo collection will be out in November. Don't these two look so promising? They are great pieces that I bet will stand the test of time. And my shoe rack needs one of them!




There are rumors last year that H&M Manila is soon to come; however, we obviously don't have it here yet. I'm waiting for that day when H&M comes here in the Philippines, too, so that I can get my hands (and hopefully with my pockets ready) on these fab shoes!

Don't you just love shoes, dearies? Tell me 'bout your favorite brand!



Royally yours, Bleak

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...