Shu Uemura Skincare Trios below 1k


No comments

I know I'm in love with Shu Uemura cleansing oils (tried sakura fresh and currently, the Ultim8) because it makes a huge difference for my skin. I even encourage friends who wear makeup everyday to pre-clean their faces before hitting the sack using this skincare line.

Now, seeing Deal Grocer's Taste Central carrying sample trios of well-loved skincare products was just what I needed! My friends can now try the oils plus two other more products. In both sales, a cleansing oil, the UV mousse base and the Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youthful Radiance Generator is included, whooppeee! I don't mind shelling out P800 for three sample-sized products from this brand as they usually go P400 per mini from resellers. Also, these samples are almost always conspiring to go out of stock when I try to pick a GWP for my Shu in-store purchases, *sad*.

I just hate that the price doesn't cover shipping. We all love the 'free shipping' mark don't we? (However, you can pool orders because shipping is flat rate; ask officemates or friends who live nearby to purchase with you! And if you are purchasing, PLEASE MESSAGE ME! I want to order too!)

Check out my post on the deals via The Beauty Bin Tumblr (yes, I'm on Tumblr because blogger.com almost always fails me with my posts since 2013 started)



And oh, there are heaps of other cool deals too! I handpicked the best I saw from Deal Grocer and placed them in that post. From hair colouring to underarm waxing & whitening, together with month-long passes for Barre3 and Bikram yoga.

Stay pretty and fit!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...