I have been using the RESIST C15 Super Booster for almost a month now (thank you for the trial size, Paula's Choice Philippnes!) and this tiny dropper bottle has never let me down! It instantly brightens my skin after use which makes up a lot for the other discouraging skin imperfections I wince from-- pock marks and huge pores.
A moisturizer or a serum?The website does not particularly mention it's a serum (like it does with its other products) but I'd say it is one. It is described as a concentrated, light-as-water liquid treatment product designed to supercharge serums or may be used alone. It is a blend of 15% stabilized vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) at a pH of 3.0, vitamin E, ferulic acid, and peptides which altogether repairs visible signs of aging and stimulates collagen production for smoother, brighter, and firmer skin.
The wonder booster promises to:
- Quickly brighten the skin
- Visibly reduce brown spots
- Promote firmer-looking skin
How I Used It:
Little Pain, Big Gain
I like using the treatment in the morning as it helps face bases look a lot cleaner against the skin. Best news is that throughout the time I've used it (almost a month already!), Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster proved to be hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic.
Other things I like about it are:
- It is economical to use, thanks to the dropper. Each bottle can last few more days/weeks than it actually should and that's always a good thing.
- The bottle and dropper-type cap are specially designed to prevent the product from unnecessary light & air exposure which can degrade Vitamin C and E.
- Trial size bottle is great for travel!