Coming Home to Mandaue Foam


No comments

Mandaue Foam, a proudly Cebuano-owned furniture company, offers an array of great home treats for the modern Pinoy family. I first learned about them when I read Patty Laurel's blog. She and her fiance (or are they already married? I'm not sure.) were shopping for their future home.

So silly me started imagining present BF becoming my fiance and us shopping for great stuff for our Zen-themed living room (syempre, ako lang nag decide nyan at di pa nya alam...). My first three picks include:


An L-shaped sofa - This one's sleek and perfectly Zen






Still debating which of these two bamboo floor lamps to fit the room. Zen becomes special with bamboos.




Classic bookshelf. It's a classic design to fit any themed room!


"Your home, your imagination."



That's a good roster, don't you think? Help me out with the floor lamps if you can. Also, Mandaue Foam has its own TVC already. Guhrrreat!

Home lovers will definitely be in for a treat when they visit the company's showrooms at: Manila (Q. Ave, Cainta Rizal and Las Pinas), Cebu, Bacolod, Butuan, Davao, Cagayan, Iloilo and Gen. Santos. 

So much for imagining things. Time to work the butt off in order to make all these come to life when I get my own house soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...