The Nature Republic Color Waltz nail polishes come in cute Paul and Joe-ish bottles. I got mine in BE103, a splash of beige-grey color, which for me, creates an almost perfect nude nails look.
|1 coat of Nature Republic Color Waltz nail polish in BE103|
What I love:
- inexpensive at 65php (~$1.50); cheapest among the other local Korean beauty boutiques
- dries up fast
- easy to remove
- opaque at first glide
- i never had problems with it after waking up in the morning; usually, with other brands, the polish is a bit ruined in the morning and i sort of retouch by using a top coat
- the brush is perfect for my nail shape and size (unlike that horrible polish brush!)
I'm no pro with nail color but this polish is absolutely newbie-friendly! I never worried about bubbles like I did when I used a red nail polish and I didn't have to layer on so much to achieve an attractive opacity.
- did not work with my The Face Shop base coat... the Nature Republic Color Waltz nail polish got a bit gooey when I used it over the TFS base
- layering the polish just makes it ugly; I just use 1 coat
- ingredients are not listed so it's hard to say if it's The-Big-3-free
I'm wondrin how this'll look like 'neath the Nature Republic Crackle :) Hmmmm...
Check out the photos of the polish under indoor lighting (all @ 1 coat):
I adore BE103 and will definitely get more Nature Republic Color Waltz nail polishes. It's a breeze to use and newbies-to-polish like me can seem to look like a pro with it. I will be too dishonest if I refuse to admit that one of the biggest factors for repurchasing the line is its adorable bottles. These polishes are just too darn cute side-by-side each other, it's hard to own just one!