Do you think you can change the world through Design?
If you are a student, fresh graduate, or young professional who can create Eco-Ethical fashion and home accessories together with Top Designers like Rajo Laurel and Community Artisans, then you are invited to be part of the Rags2Riches Design Team!
- Create designs, patterns, mood boards, prototypes, and inspiring story lines for Rags2Riches home and fashion accessories
- Work with community artisans from all over the Philippines in coming up with products that are Eco-Ethical and stylish
- Liaise with Rags2Riches partner designers and international ambassadors to create design briefs and translate these into modules that can be used by Community Artisans
- Student, Fresh Graduate, or Young Professional preferably with background or course related to Textile design and technology and Fashion and Home Accessories Design
- Knowledgeable in fashion trends and home interiors trends
- Strong background in pattern making (for home and fashion accessories), sewing, and even crafts (macrame, crochet, basket weave)!
- Interested in creating fashion and home masterpieces that are beautiful, meaningful, and sustainable
- Willing to dedicate at least 3 days a week
- Willing and able to travel
- Resourceful! -- we need creative and resourceful individuals who can see the potential in scrap materials and can look for Eco-Ethical sources of materials
How many Design Interns will be accepted? There are only 3 slots for this position for this year.
Is this a good career path for me? We believe so! And because we believe in sustainability, we will provide an allowance and a ton of rich experience for successful applicants!
What is the duration of the internship? The contract is for 3 months but can extend indefinitely if we are a match made in heaven!
How can I apply? Send us your resume, some copies/samples of your work, and a short and sweet letter of why you should be Rags2Riches' Design Intern and Ambassador. You can send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com!
When is the deadline for the application? February 8. =)
When can I start? The day before Valentine's. It's a date. =)