Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang


1 comment

My ideal Nuffnang summer is accomplishing two things this summer:


1) The perpetual, hit the beach! Yes, with all that energy-sucking heat and humidity, won't it be glorious to just dive into cool and beautiful waters?


2) Attend 2-3 medical mission events. I work as a Physical Therapist and medical missions add so much fulfillment to my profession.



Let's not forget a touch of beauty in both activities! 

I'll definitely be needing all that sun protection in the beach and when doing field work:



Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered.


And for some sexy legs when swimming:



Schick. Free your skin.


I'll definitely be enjoying Summer 2012!

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang!

How are you spending this hot, hot summer?

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...