I grew tired of heating up my Fanny Serrano gel liner. Mainly because I actually found a new HG gel liner to replace it with --- the Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner. By far, this is the best eyeliner I've ever used based largely on its affordability.
|Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black|
449php at Maybelline counters
|It has this cute tin screw cap|
|Maybelline Lasting Dram Gel Liner swatched once using the free brush|
|Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner's intense black color (stroked twice)|
|Trust me, I've already rubbed it... it just won't come off (although you can already see streaks that go downward)|
- dries up quick during application (while this may be a con for those who are just starting out with eyeliners)
- doesn't smudge
- great color pay-off
- lasts my oily lids up to 9 hours!
|... it sure lived up to its claims! quick dry, intense color, lasts all day and is smudge-proof!|
- entire tub does not dry up easily (Fanny Serrano gel liner completely dried up after 3 weeks despite sealing it tightly)
- comes with a free eyeliner brush
- the packaging fits your purse! really handy
- affordable and readily available (and at discounted prices, too!)
- the brush that comes with it is a bit flimsy for my liking; others can get their way around it, though
- tub is too small
- always make sure that you are using a clean brush; never dip a used brush into the product to avoid contamination
- dip your brush a bit parallel to the product to avoid creating a "black hole" in your pot
- an eyeliner sealant can reinforce the gel liner's strength in resisting smudging
- post-care must ALWAYS include (a) tightly sealing the gel liner pot and (b)washing the brush
- purchase it at an even lower price during Maybelline's frequent sales; I got mine at 20% off!