Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation Swatches On NC25


on ,

8 comments

Here are the swatches of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Sand (2W1), Tawny (3W1) and Ivory Cream (1N2). I'm NC25 with MAC Studio Fix Fluid (although I use NC20 since MAC SFF oxidizes on my skin significantly) and these swatches were taken where natural light generously passes through. I forgot if I took these picture with flash though.

Estee Lauder Double Wear on NC25: Tawny, Sand, and Ivory Cream


The three shades against a white canvas to emphasize the undertone category they belong to. Observe the lack of yellow in Ivory Cream, hence a neutral shade, while sand and tawny exhibiting a tinge of yellow as warm shades (tawny is a few shades near looking orange though). Sand is honestly a very pretty shade for those with fair Asian skin.



None of these three gives me a perfect shade match. If only sand wasn't too light (tawny appears too orange on my skin after a few hours), it would've been a good match. I'm eager to try their neutrals too, Desert Beige (2N1) and Ivory Beige (3N1). It's so sad that these Double Wear shades are not, and perhaps will never be, available in Philippine Estee Lauder counters.

8 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous
  4. Anonymous
  5. Anonymous
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...