Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm


on , ,

7 comments

After loving Lip Ice's various lip balms, I'm moving on to another affordable lip moisturizer, the Nivea Fruity Shine in Cherry.



You can expect glossier lips from this product. It gives a sheer pinkish color to the lips which is natural enough to bring more life to your kissers. Although this has a more waxy feel than Burt's Bees and Lip Ice, this feature is something that chapped lips will have a good use for.

  • Price: approx P80
  • Comes in a tube containing 4.8g of lip conditioner
  • Shelf-life: 12 months

niveafruity2
See the shimmers? They don't really show up on the lips. These glitzies help create a nice, glossy effect!

This lip balm keeps my lips flake-free and moisturized for a good number of hours outside an air-conditioned environment. I like how well it works to provide a smooth base to lipsticks. However, I feel the need to gloss-up and reapply after shorter hours when inside cooler places.

One of the major reasons I'm hooked to applying the Nivea Fruity Shine balm every so often is its addicting cherry flavour! But despite this, there is a lot of product in the tube that can last me no less than a month.


niveafruity3
That's 4.8g of Cherry awesomeness!

Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm is a budget-friendly lip treat that works and I'll gladly recommend to anybody. I just have to warn you, Cherry is undeniably delicious and fragrant so keep those teeth from sinking into the product!


7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...