Great Skin Begins with C-T-M!


on , , , ,

1 comment

It was only this year when I realized how a complete skin care system can turn your life 360. I'm nearing the dreaded 30 and I just can't forgive myself for not knowing something as important as this! Cleanse, tone and moisturize (C-T-M): three easy steps to gorgeous skin. Just this past month, I started to use real facial cleansers (and finally gave my regular soap a break from interacting with my zits), a toner, and a moisturizer.

In a week's time, I couldn't believe my eyes at the huge difference that the C-T-M method can do! I've grown to love every budding zit that sits on my face (I've had them since third grade), and I didn't know if I'd jump for joy to not see pimples lurking on my forehead, cheek and nose OR if I'd start musing where in the world my acne have gone to. *royal chuckle* Needless to say, I'm one happy (and aging) gal to have finally found the right road to good skin!


While it may be difficult to develop the discipline to religiously cleanse, tone and moisturize the face, the fruits of such labor can be among the most rewarding things a girl can ever have. I've always planned on skipping the ritual since I'd rather sleep right away after a night's hot bath. But I was able to manage to convince myself that this was a good skin regimen, after all, it was the only skin regimen I have.

If you're still not into this skin care system, know that every girl HAS TO CLEANSE, TONE, AND MOISTURIZE! Its coveted effects may not be as drastic as how fast I achieved them (I noticed the glow a few weeks after), but it will surely pay off in the long run... and you'll remember your Scorecard Princess for it!

Are you in a skin regimen already? At what age did you start it? Lemme know!

Royally yours, Bleak

1 comment

  1. Anonymous
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...