D&G's famous fragrance, Light Blue, is most probably included among the top ten perfumes worn by most women in our country. I love this scent not only because it draws a helluva 'ttention on the lcuky spritzer, but because it makes a girl fell like a real princess!
But because of the cost (I think a hundred mL bottle costs around 4,000+PHP or $100) and the fact that I'm not a perfume person, I just sniff and become wistful whenever a girl, wearing D&G Light Blue, passes me by.
Last year, I bumped into a D&G Light Blue Dupe, would you believe? It's at Jellybean, Trinoma.
Bought at: Jellybean Boutique (branches at Trinoma, Megamall, Galleria, SM North, etc)
Amount: 199PHP (got this Nov '08) or ~ $4
- i swear by the claim that it is a total dupe of D&G Light Blue
- waaaaay cheaper
- locally available
- cute packaging! (but I believe that they changed it into a different container this year...booo!)
- since it is D&G Light Blue's dupe, you can make heads turn too at just a fraction of the real thing's cost!
- smell fades in less than an hour
- you need to spray on quite a lot of the product (to make heads turn; but a little of it is good enough to bask in D&G Light Blue's heavenly scent)
ROYAL RATING: Spend-worthy? Are you kidding me? It's 199 bucks... of course, it is! I am rating this D&G Light Blue Dupe: PERFECT!
I have another variant, the Jellybean Margarita. I wore it on a date with boyfie and he tells me it smells like the old D&G. Eeeeep! Is Jelllybean duping D&G scents? Well, lucky me.
Royally yours, Bleak