Clothstruck: Nancy Z


on ,

6 comments

Happy Sunday, everyone! Nancy Zhang pioneers The Beauty Bin's new series called, 'Clothstruck', a chain of fashion posts dedicated to the fashionable people I adore.

If you frequent Lookbook, you might agree with me that Nancy Z is probably among the site's hot tickets. I love her because she inspires me to draw despite the fact that art is my weakest point and that I've always thought of myself unfit to sketch. I adore her style and her lovely illustrations:

Photobucket
Dress, H&M | Sunglasses, Topshop

Photobucket
She restyles the H&M dress seen in the first photo above with a less
chunkier necklace + sans the trench coat

Photobucket
Blazer, Hugo Boss | Shoes, Jill Sander | Shorts, APC







Some of her looks that are wearable in our country's kind of weather are:

















Don't you just wanna pick up that pen and sketch? Nancy Z is such an adorable artist in my opinion. She currently has 180ish looks on Lookbook that you may want to check out further.

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...