My Colored Hair Minus the Rain


on ,

1 comment

If you're wondrin why our Philippine weather's utterly Ondoy-ish these days, you can blame my hair for sucking up all the sun's glory.  



But since these photos were taken, hmmm, last March, we're just probably experiencing this year's REAL rainy season. Let's all give a big hand to global warming.



Nother shot of my colored hair outdoors, minus the harsh sun rays. My locks are loyal to Revlon Colorsilk 50, Light Ash Brown. These were taken, I believe, during the first month I had my hair dyed.

Most of the shots I posted bout my hair color were taken under fluorescent lighting (here's how my colored hair looks after a couple of months). It's good I stumbled upon these photos that captured my hair color under natural light.

*****
Let's continue to pray for the many people who've been devastated by typhoon Nesat (Pedring). Got these photos from the latimes.com:

Photo Credits

Photo Credits

And if you missed out on the controversial DPWH Photoshop Fail, you must've missed out on the hilarity they did HERE, too

The controversial photo that captioned,  "DPWH INSPECTS COLLAPSED SEAWALL AT ROXAS BOULEVARD. DPWH Undersecretary Romeo S. Momo with NCR Director Reynaldo G. Tagudando and South Manila District Engineer Mikunug D. Macud inspect the extent of damaged seawall in Baywalk along Roxas Boulevard caused by Typhoon Pedring."



1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...