I'm still down with fever and flu! I'm sorry for the lack of beauty stuff posts and for not being able to visit the blogs I love to read.
It's a few days before Christmas and I just wish these fish would take away the flu...
2. kennel cab (L)- approx. P5,000/cab
3. cat cage – approx. P 400/cage
4. Spot-On Tick & Flea treatment – approx. P200/pipette
5. Cat Food (canned) – approx. P40/can
6. Cat Food (dry/kibble) – approx. P800/8kg. bag
7. Prescription Diet Dog Food A/D (canned) – approx. P80/can
8. Vaccines or various medicine for cats and dogs – range: P100 to P600/drug or vaccine
9. Canon iPIXMA 1300 black or colored ink cartridge – approx. P900/cartridge
10. Powdered detergent soap – approx. P120/kg.
11. Energy-saving light bulbs - approx. P110/bulb
12. Virgin coconut oil – approx. P120/ 250ml. bottle
Welded wire sponsor P500
Angle bar sponsor P500
Paint sponsor P200
Labor sponsor P350
1. Welded wire – 22pcs x P500 = P11,000
2. Angle bar – 36 pcs x P500 = P18,000
3. Angle bar – 5 pcs (roof) x 5 = P 2,500
4. Paint & welding rod = P 2,000
5. Labor (max 3 weeks)
P350/day x18 days x2 pax = P 12,600
Our bank account details are on the poster and in www.paws.org. ph. Donors may also drop off donations at the PAWS Animal Rehabilitation Center (PARC) at Aurora Blvd, Katipunan Valley, Loyola Heights, QC.