What To Do With 741M Pesos (or $17M)?


on

6 comments

Nah, it wasn't I who won the P 741,000,000 Philippine Lottery.

I just suddenly remembered the boyfie's remark on buying Pluto (the planet, not the dog) as a hyperbole to how much you can play god with that amount of cash here in the Philippines.

Which led me to think... 'What if it were me? What one crazy thing will I do if I had almost a billion Pesos to spare?' 

Ryan Reynolds, Ewan McGregor, David Beckham and Brad Pitt
Collated photos from HERE, HERE and HERE

I will buy 4 Bugatti Veyrons (and sneak in a Lamborghini Reventon for dad), give one apiece to Ryan Reynolds, David Beckham, Brad Pitt and Ewan McGregor. The 4 hotties will have to smash each other's $1.7M Veyrons to a race to win my hand and of course the big cash that comes with me.

The Bugatti Veyron. Love that car. Photo Source

Of course, the big question is if they'll race for my hand in marriage. I'll leave that to Scarlett, Eve, Victoria and Angie after splurging the girls with WHATEVER they want.

And poof! There goes $17M down the drain.

What crazy thing would you have done with that cash?

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...