Relaxing Sunday Summary


6 comments

I've been a bit of a good blogger this week and was able to write about:
A Skincare Update
Best Whitening Soaps I've Tried
Revlon Colorstay Oil-Free Foundation Review
and on
ELF Brushes that are on sale till the 17th

Now, here are my favorite reads for the week:
Marie's amusing post on celebs who've gone under the knife (although this is a not-so-recent post)



Lisa was able to convince me to print this Nicole R photo out which I can take to the salon whenever I need a fringe fix



Joy sharing her best foundation picks (both drugstore brands and high-end ones)



Khymm sharing her thoughts on this cutesy (Lisa, I know you'll fall in love with this!)



Pammycakes looking oh so luscious with her Estee Lauder lips



I hope you enjoy these great reads as much as I did. Have a happy Sunday everyone!

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...