Spotted: More 4U2 Products To Add To My Wish List


on ,

11 comments

There's more to want from 4U2's new collection, Envy, aside from the Makeup Palette I told you about a couple of posts ago. 

These are makeups you'd really want to tote around because of their cute yet sleek packaging (albeit being plastic). I've tried bringing out my makeup palette for a blush touch-up in a public CR once and all the girls stared at the pretty box I was holding :)

Prices are not really cheap (well, for a drugstore brand), but are not too steep either if you want good quality products. Those gorgeous palettes are so affordable at P394 ($9), for the lips, and P444 ($9+) for the eyes. I'm expecting the gel liners and the mascara to perform well since they aren't so cheap at P414 and P324 respectively.

I was pretty impressed with the 4U2 Envy Radiance Powder. It gave me an instant glow when I tried buffing my face with it (it pays to always tote a brush around!). No itching felt and the best thing is that it didn't turn dark on my face after walking around the mall for several hours. I wonder how this fares in the summer...

4U2 Envy Radiance Powder, SPF 35, P494
I will definitely buy this soon. Especially since these prices are markdowns of their original! It's a boo-boo that I failed to ask how soon their sale period ends :(

4U2 envy is exclusively distributed by Watson's and SM Beauty. Problem is, not all counters carry all the products in this collection so I always head to SM Beauty Makati, Megamall and North EDSA to check these babies out. 

11 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...