What Will You Wear On Valentine's Day? (Part 1)


on ,

6 comments

Just look at how January flies so fast! It won't be long before we wake up to a romantic February morn.

February, as we all know, is the month of hearts and so I wonder what some of you are planning to wear on that big date night. I was skimming through Forever 21's Spring 2011 Lookbook and found a couple of inspiring outfits...

Part 1: The print-on-print look (photos collated from forever21.com):











This style is practically one of my treasured fashion frustrations. Inasmuch as I try to be artsy fartsy, my low-functioning right brain finds it terribly difficult to come up with an original concept. Thank goodness for lookbooks!

Which of these looks are V-day worthy?

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...